My client, an Oil and Gas Company is currently looking for a chemical Engineer to join their team located in Williston, North Dakota. This role will typically suit someone who has a strong production and construction background.
Responsibilities Include :
Overseeing Chemical Program
Will be on the artificial lift side and frac side of the project
Coordinate with Chemical Vendors to run analyses.
Manage 8+ people on the engineering department
Serves as an expert on common well analysis like coil tubing, fracing, rod pumps, work over rig, scale squeezes, well bore management, optimization, analysis, corrosion, artificial lift.
Serves as a subject matter expert on well analysis, supporting Production and Construction specialists in identifying and implementing improvements within the well.
- An engineering degree is preferred, but not required with equivalent experience
- Strong Chemical Background
- 2+ years relevant work experience preferred
- Good working knowledge of damage mechanisms leading to equipment failure.
- Good knowledge of coil tubing, fracing, rod pumps, scale squeezes, well bore management, optimization, analysis, corrosion
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a self-starter
- Local candidates to North Dakota are strongly preferred
Location: Williston, North Dakota
Schedule: Monday - Friday - 40 hours per week
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Per Diem: $100 a day
Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months, highly likely to become full time
If you have the relevant experience for the position, please apply with your most recent resume and I will contact you by phone.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.