For one of our Key Clients we are urgently looking for a Change Management Lead Order to Cash (OTC).
The Client is looking for a Contractor Organisational Change Management Lead for their program scheduled for the time period of December 2017 till November 2018. The program scope includes:
- Further automation of the Order To Cash (OTC) and intercompany processes between the 3 regions and their respective entities; North America, Europe and Asia.
- Establish a trading company in Asia region and build all the related processes to support the local sales process (OTC) and the intercompany processes between North America and Europe to the new trading entity in China.Organisational
Change Management Lead
The primary responsibility of the Organisational Change Management Lead is planning and executing Organisational Change Management activities for IT projects using the client's OCM standard processes, tools, and templates. This position will work directly with the Project Manager, project team, and business stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute various organisational change management tasks. The person will be part of the Organisational Change Management team and will provide input into the overall Project Management Office project plan.
The Client expects the Organisational Change Manager to meet the following qualifications:
- 8+ years experiencing leading large-scale and multi-national technology-driven organisational change management initiatives
- 10+ years as organisational change management practitioner
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Leadership analysis and action plans
- Leadership Relationship Development
- Impact analysis
- Change communication strategy plan and execution
- Training strategy, plan, needs analysis, design, development, delivery, evaluation
- OCMKPIs and dashboards
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
Duration: End of year
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.