Change Manager - Sydney - $1,000 Inc. super day rate - 3 Month Contract + extension - Education
I hope that you don't mind the direct approach. I am currently working with a large educational organisation that are looking to take on a Change Manager to assist with a large program and how this will impact numerous areas of the business. Please see the below job description and requirements:
- Write Change Impact Assessments to provide clarity to stakeholders.
- Facilitate stakeholder workshops.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to design and execute communications from a change perspective.
- Work on a large program of work and determining how this will impact other areas of the organisation - specifically within finance.
- Deliver Change Management Activities across the Program.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Change Manager
- Previous experience working within the Education space.
- Previous exposure working on large programs of work involving senior stakeholders and consultants.
- Ability to start work as soon as possible, maximum of a 2 week notice period.
- Preferably worked as a Change Manager within the Big 4 banks or Consultancy firms.
- Able to undergo a Police Check and Working with Children Check.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me through an updated copy of your CV. If your skill set fits the role I will reach out to you to find out more about your current situation.
Alternatively, feel free to contact me directly on 02 9285 1065. If this position does not fit your current skill set, feel free to recommend a friend or colleague.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018