I am working with a client at the moment who is recruiting for a Change Manager for a contract period of 6 months.
To be considered for this role you must be able to start within 2 weeks maximum.
In this role you will be supporting the implementation of a new system across the organisation. Your main duties will include:
- Support the training and communications during the pre and post go live stage.
- Assess and track communication needs, create and deliver communications, alter and guide strategy accordingly.
- Engage stakeholders throughout pre and post go live, communicate progress, issues and successes.
- Mentor and guide trainers during their delivery, adjust training material accordingly to meet the needs.
- Continually monitor and assess the training effectiveness and user adoption, alter and guide strategy accordingly.
Ideally you will have experience working in change within a government organisation.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply below.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018