For one of our Key Clients we are urgently looking for a Change Management Lead S&OP.
The Client is looking for a Contractor Organisational Change Management Lead to lead Organisational Change Management for the S&OP International and the S&OP EU Enhancement initiatives scheduled for the time period of November 2017 till November 2018. The projects scope includes the blueprint, design, deployment and enhancements of the SAP IBP, Demand Planning and APO modules/systems for our European, International and Asia Pacific organisations (EU, BIT & BAP) in the context of a global S&OP process. The implementation will be based on the template solution implemented previously to our NA and European business.
Organisational Change Management Lead
The primary responsibility of the Organisational Change Management Lead is planning and executing Organisational Change Management activities for IT projects using the client's OCM standard processes, tools, and templates. This position will work directly with the Project Manager, project team, and business stakeholders to plan, develop, and execute various organisational change management tasks. The person will be part of the Organisational Change Management team and will provide input into the overall Project Management Office project plan.
The client expects the Organisational Change Manager to meet the following qualifications:
- 8+ years experiencing leading large-scale and multi-national technology-driven organisational change management initiatives
- 10+ years as organisational change management practitioner
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Leadership analysis and action plans
- Leadership Relationship Development
- Impact analysis
- Change communication strategy plan and execution
- Training strategy, plan, needs analysis, design, development, delivery, evaluation
- OCMKPIs and dashboards
- Flexibility to work outside the standard 9am-5pm working hours to facilitate and drive the project completion with our US, EU and Asia stakeholders
- Strong English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- 8+ years experience in Big 4 consulting firms preferred.
- End to end sap OCM experience preferred
Project specific qualifications
The client expects the Senior IT Project Manager to fulfil the following expectations specific for the S&OP Project:
- Working location in Rotterdam at European headquarters 5 days a week
- Ability to travel as required by the project (mainly USA and Asia Pacific locations)
Duration: end of year
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.