Progressive IT are currently looking for a Change & Communications Manager to join a leading professional services business based in Sydney. You will be an advocate for change management strategy and take responsibility for the defining, driving and executing this across a range of projects. You will ideally come from professional services background, and have demonstrable experience working as a change and communications manager.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Act as subject matter expert on change management strategy, coaching and mentoring colleagues across the business
- Defining and developing a change management schedule
- Assess various functional areas across the business for change, and ensure they are adequately prepared
- Apply relevant change and communication methodologies to projects
Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Agile approaches to change management
- Change management certification, ideally PROSCI
- Ability to effectively engage with and influence stakeholders
- Prior experience in working on cross functional business improvements
- Educated to a degree level
- Strong analytical skills and proactive attitude to work
If this sounds like something that may be of interest, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018