CSDM Coördinator in North-Brabant, The Netherlands
Your Job as a CSDM Coordinator:
Maintain and build relationships with Customers and Supply Sites in the assigned geographic areas. Act as a primary contact for the assigned customers, receive, analyze and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions. Ensure supply to end customers and develop processes that ensure that this supply is protected. Manage and proactively resolve supply issues via effective coordination and communication in close cooperation with the Planning teams, manufacturing sites and the customers. Mitigate and avoid future supply issues by thorough root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures. Comply with all company and local regulations, guidelines and procedures.
Salary and advantages:
- Salary per hour € 40, excl. btw;
- Starting date asap.;
- Project duration of 6 months + extension;
- Workweek of 40 hour;
- Location North Brabant;
- Understand customers' demand and market conditions which affect demand. Manage demand for optimal production and supply plans. Inform the supply chain regarding significant demand events and developments. Participate and contribute to S&OP meetings with the assigned customers. Ensure timely receipt of forecast and orders from customers.
- Follow up on deliveries. Identify and resolve potential supply issues. Provide input to allocation plans.
- Generate, analyze and report metrics regarding forecast accuracy/ stability, supply and inventory for the assigned Customers both at the detail and aggregated level.
- Ensure good communication to internal and external customers and process stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree or proven equivalent work experience.
- English fluency is a must with knowledge of an additional major language being beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP R3 are required.
- A strong customer focused mentality combined with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think conceptually, while being accurate and keeping a good eye on the details.
- Able to combine project work with the day to day tasks and activities.
- High level of analytical skills.
- Accurate and precise in the executing tasks.
- A minimum of 4 years of supply chain or customer service/ relationship management experience.
Reply directly at this CSDM coordinator position:
- Are you our newest CSDM coordinator? Apply directly online, and contact Florine Hilbrink of the Progressive team within the pharmaceutical team via 020-530 5888 or f.hilbrink [@] progressive-nl.com for more information over this assignment or other challenges within this niche.