Are you an enthusiastic CRM Manager with experience in managing and setting up B2C campaigns?
A large international organization has a vacancy for a CRM Manager for at least six months. One in Eindhoven and one in Amsterdam.
We're hiring a CRM Manager!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Lead the optimizing and implementation of B2C CRM global campaign strategy.
* Transform these campaigns into blueprint and advise where needed.
* Design new blueprint, create campaign assets and deploy these in the markets.
* Advise business communities CRM managers on the "how".
* Collaborate with the data strategist team to implement and identify improvements on the consumer journey to maximise conversion and campaign results.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in B2C CRM, preferable in a multi-national.
* Strong CRM campaign background, able to make a difference in the CRM capability.
* Knowledge of marketing automation platforms and tooling (Eloqua and Salesforce).
* Able to manage multiple stakeholders in different countries.
* Business English is a must, additional languages are a nice-to-have.
Apply now for the role of CRM Manager and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.