CMO Business manager
As a CMO Business Manager you will be responsible of the performance of contracted CMO's for all the commercial activities of the Business Unit. You will be responsible for the right Demand-Supply Chain with the final product suppliers, setting up regular contacts with all them.
- Enhancing the CMO capacity and on time delivery is the main task. In this context, you will be managing the Order to Cash process.
- You will be responsible of regular report, via sales and operations planning, to the Management Team of the Business Unit, such that business decisions can be taken timely and efficiently
- You will have a team under your guidance consisting of; planners, Customer Service Agents, Manufacturing, Logistic and Artwork officers.
- In your role of Relationship Manager, you will have to establish frequent and fluid contacts with the decisions makers at the different CMO's
You have a proven experience of at least 10 years in managing multiple CMO's in the generic pharmaceutical industry.
- You have the skills to manage a team with common objective, delivering short term results.
- You are familiar with planning and reporting tools (preferentially, SAP Platform).
- You have an academic degree, preferably in a related study field.
- You are a person full of initiative, flexible, and capable of analyzing problems on a high level.
- You are able to challenge all activities and steps.
- You are a natural builder of relationships and express your ideas clearly, with ease and flair and in fluent English, both on paper and face-to-face.
- At least 10 years of experience in CMO management in the generic pharmaceutical industry;
- Extensive experience in collaborations with third parties; followed a wide range of management and professional training.
What you will get for your effort:
- Attractive salary
- 37 holidays
- 13th month
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
Are you ready for a new challenge as CMO Business Manager at an international organisation with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Robert Bots for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / r.bots [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.