As Lead CI/CD Engineer you will be joining a tight-knit technology team. The team is responsible for a CI/CD pipeline that builds and tests 5 MLOC platform code largely based on Windows that more than 100 developers contribute to on daily basis. A key challenge is to improve the pipeline while keeping the shop open. You will strive to improve quality, reduce throughput time, and remove inefficiencies. You will drive the architectural improvements to move parts of the pipeline to the cloud, to modularize the pipeline and exploit container technologies.
* Responsible for leading, development, maintenance and operation of the CI/CD pipeline
* Continuously updates knowledge on cloud and DevOps products and how to use them
* Works with development teams to identify bottlenecks and proposes opportunities to improve
* 10 or more years of DevOps and management experience
* Solid experience with CI/CD (approach, vision and tools)
* Object Oriented Programming experience
* Scripting experience
Interested? Please respond and I will contact you directly to tell you more about this opportunity.