Are you the CFD engineer we're looking for?
An international company settled in Eindhoven area is looking for a CFD engineer with proven experience in parametric modelling of complex thermal systems, FEM and CFD.
Looking for a CFD Engineer!
We are looking for a FEM or CFD engineer that independently can work on the following items:
- Thermal design studies in Matlab and flow network modelling
- Modelling of a thermal system in FEM or CFD packages (preferably ANSYS)
- Doing model-based sensitivity and parameter studies on the design
- Validation of the simulated behaviour by means of measurements
- Multi-disciplinary cooperation within project teams is vital for success
- Proven experience in parametric modelling of complex thermal systems FEM and CFD
- Extensive knowledge on ANSYS as simulation package is preferred
- Affinity with thermal measurements is preferred
- Knowledge of modelling in Matlab/Simulink is preferred
- Understanding of mechatronic systems is preferred;
- Customer centric attitude, interested in executing R&D projects for customers.
Apply now: Apply now for this FEM or CFD role or send your CV to Eli van Lieshout: e.vanlieshout(at)progressiverecruitment.com. I would like to know when you will be available, what your motivation is and a salary indication.
For any further information about this project or similar ones, call Eli van Lieshout on 040-808 0694.