- Under limited supervision, this position performs technical tasks to produce complex drawings through efficient use of CAD technology.
- Demonstrates knowledge of specifications and how they are applied in the production of engineering drawings.
- This position also provides directions, support and training to other employees.
- Follows established work processes and develops improvements to process with management oversight.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years' experience in a combination of the following areas: CAD/computer hardware & software experience (imaging and drafting) o Electronic Document Management Systems o Transmission & Substation processes o Record retention o Project management
- Expert ability with integrity & compliance skills
- Advanced ability with communications, leadership, process/project management, and professional skills
- Competent ability with analysis and problem and commercial skills
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.