- Lead of the CAD management and design
- Major road and highway construction in Victoria
- Liaison with key stakeholders and consultancies
Have a key influential position in major Victorian roads and highways project with a large nationally recognised contracting company. Lead and with consultancy and sky stakeholders and have a energetic and passionate approach to their work.
About the role
As a CAD Manager, you will be responsible for an arrange of reviewing and creating 3D CAD designs on a major roads and highways project. Your proven background will be multidisciplinary and have an arrange of understandings of multiple tools such as MicroStation. AutoCAD and Revit. You will also be familiar with the VicRoads and reviewing standards in Victoria.
What you can bring
- 10+ years of Australian experience with multidisciplinary infrastructure design
- Understanding and knowledge of VicRoads and reviewing standards
- Previous experience working as a CAD Manager
- Lead 3D modelling designs
- Understanding of a mix of software tools such as MicroStation, AutoCAD, Revit, 12D, Navisworks etc
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role with likely extension
- Key stakeholder in the construction of major projects
- responsibility of managing the CAD aspect of the project
- Liaison with other managers and consultancies
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Be part of a nationally recognised contracting company
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
- further your career in management
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as the CAD Manager on a major Road and highway project in Victoria, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018