- Provide full 3-D CAD assemblies, drawings and cutting lists.
- Generate full detail drawings and 3-D CAD models to the NPD standards.
- Generate a complete furniture set from a glass box and Design handover pack data.
- Understand and operate the IDI import system and software.
- Provide technical CAD data to the BOM team.
- Ensure that all new products are production feasible and capable of manufacture within the business.
- Use the design manual and other SOPs etc to ensure that NPD processes are fully implemented.
- Trained in the use of PLM, NCRs, CRs and PIRs.
- Ensure that all CAD data is checked to the pre determined quality level before issue to the production line.
- Generate drawings and CAD data with a high degree of precision and accuracy.
- Work with compliance specialists to ensure that the products meet regulation requirements.
- Provide technical support and advice to trainee CAD Engineers.
- Work in close conjunction with the prototype shop to ensure drawings and CAD data are up-dated to the correct validation level.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales