I am in urgent need of a CAD Engineer for a 3 month project based in Reading.
Please see the job spec below for full details.
Develops and applies Computer Aided Design (CAD) engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems. Prepares specifications, blueprints, and engineering, architectural, or electrical drawings for presentation and approval. Assesses architecture or hardware limitations, plans technical projects using CAD software.
- Create assembly drawings using AutoCAD.
- Create, manage and maintain DX Designer/CAE component libraries, coordinating CAD data with off-site PCB layout vendors.
- Develop scripts and automation tools to ease CAE tool usage.
- Ensure the information and specifications provided for the FAB drawing are accurately reflected on such document.
- Schematic support to the Electrical Engineering community.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Participate in the process of defining footprint specifications for PWB design and layout.
- Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
- Develops routines and utility programs.
- May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales