You will work on the Electrical and Communications element on a major rail project in Melbourne. You will be aiding the team across a range of HVAC services as well as signalling. Multidisciplinary responsibilities are available with this role.
About the role
In this role you will bring extensive MicroStation knowledge and experience with an understanding of Auto-CAD. Your background market knowledge will span across electrical and communication services across the transport and rail industry.
What you can bring
- 8+ years of experience CAD drafting
- Background in HVAC and communication services
- Extensive knowledge and experience working on transport and rail projects within Melbourne desirable
- High experience and understanding in MicroStation is must
- Working knowledge of AutoCad
Benefits for you
- 6 month initial contract with likely 6 month extensions
- Work with a global tier 1 consultancy
- CBD located
- Easy transport access to office
- Experience working on multiple aspects of design and review
How to apply
If you meet the minimum job requirements and would be interested in working with a global design consultancy, please apply with an updated copy of your CV for review.
Full working rights in Australia (MUST)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018