C# / MVC / ASP.NET Developer - Glasgow, £40-£48k, 30 days holidays +Good Pension + other benefits. Confidential telephone interview slots available.
Our client is and they have a fantastic opportunity for a technically focused, Full Stack Web Developer to add value to a modern and dynamic team environment in a business that leads the way in a fast moving industry.
You will work with a variety of high profile projects and working in a highly successful development team. You will have a proven passion for technology and experience in open source solutions, a growth mind-set, team player focus and a consultative approach whilst being a natural problem solver with very good communication skills and rationale.
- You will work alongside the client services team to identify client requirements and plan projects.
- Work across the full software life cycle and be comfortable taking ownership of and working independently on a project.
- Suggest and implement enhancements to existing products or solutions
- Actively participate in team discussions in a communicative Agile environment
- Help to develop and deliver robust and reliable solutions
As a successful Senior.NET Developer you will have experience of:
. C#/.NET 4.0 / MVC
. MS SQL / T-SQL
. Object-Oriented Programming
. Exposure to SSRS/SSIS
--Angular or Azure / Cloud experience a bonus ( moving into this area)
*Relocating candidates will be considered*
To be considered, please apply now with your up to date CV or call me in the Manchester offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales