I have a requirement for a C&I designer for a 6 month contract in Grimsby.
The overall purpose and responsibility of the position is to provide safe, high quality designs and contribute to successful project completion both technically and commercially.
* Adhere to relevant company Work Instructions and Procedures.
* Work to project plan.
* Source specialist services and vendors, if required.
* Hand over all relevant technical detail to team members and explain specific project requirements and deadlines.
* Identify previous similar projects that can be used as guides to improve efficiency/performance.
* Ensure designs are accurate and in accordance with appropriate current standards and legislation and client requirements.
* Support team members with technical issues/queries.
* Check and create engineering designs.
* Attend meetings.
* Attend site surveys.
* Site commissioning assistance.
It is important for the right candidate to have good knowledge of Hazardous Areas as well as experience in Site Surveys
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales