Engineering client based in Stockport require an Application Software Design Engineer on an initial 6 month contract. The client want someone to start in April.
The role will be to specify/develop/modify software for new and existing products to an agreed requirement within agreed timescales; support products, provide relevant information to the Product Engineering department to produce production packages and work as part of a dynamic and ambitious product development team to create our next generation of application software.
- Produce high-quality application software for new and existing products
- Provide high-quality software design and support services to the company
- Develop intuitive, well designed user interfaces
- Modify existing software packages to improve functionality and support customers
- Assist in the testing and validation of software
- 2 years' experience developing with C#.
- UI development.
- Mobile app development.
- Databases SQL/NoSQL.
- Source control software (Git or similar).
- ASP.Net MVC.
- WPF/MVVM or WinForms.
- REST APIs beneficial.
If this role is of interest then please get in contact with an updated CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales