C++ Developer - 3 month contract - Melbourne CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and exceptional C++ Developer. Working in an agile business environment to support a business team, the C++ Developer will be working on a project for a key client of theirs developing a new banking terminal app (back end). You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions within this project.
About the client:
- Leading firm in the financial services industry
- Java House
- Employ an agile method of work
- Prime location within Melbourne CBD
- Offer a competitive daily rate
Role: C++ Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 3 month contract
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 3+ years' experience as a C++ Developer
- Knowledge of Java
- Software development life cycle knowledge
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS/ Windows and Linux
- Previous work with a financial services industry will be highly regarded
- Experience using agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally)
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
The ideal candidate will use a methodical approach to Java and someone who can code within Java.
If you are interested in the role and you meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW to Jodene White.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.