Job Title: Buyer II - Houston
Company: Progressive Global Energy
Title: - Buyer I
Pay rate: $24-26
Duration: 8 months
Shift: 8hr work days, 40hr work weeks.
Houston, Texas 77049
- Work closely with the assigned business segments following an individual work plan and meeting day-to-day short-term objectives.
- Has the ability to resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
- Responsible for assigned commodities to meet the requirements including achieving lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs.
- Evaluate current and anticipated requirements, determine potential sources, obtain bids, and plan programs to meet business needs.
- Work with sourcing team, supporting sourcing activities, including supplier qualification, supplier evaluation and corrective action follow-up.
- Communicate with global sourcing team for global project and liaise with P&L sourcing team.
- Coordinate Central sourcing activities to accomplish business initiatives.
Minimum 1-4 years professional experience in procurement, material control, contract auditing in refining and/or petrochemical industry with demonstrated knowledge in all areas.
BS in technical area of specialization or business administration with knowledge of processes relating to purchasing and material management.
TWIC CARD PREFFERED
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.