Are you a business process analyst with experience in transformation programmes?
An international organization in the Amsterdam area is looking for a business process analyst for a short term project - with possible extension.
We're hiring a Business Process Analyst!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Translate business requirements into good process models.
* Make sure that the process models and levels are accurate and meet the standards.
* Ensure process modelling capability through the organization.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in engineering or the like.
* Hands-on functional business experience in an operating process domain.
* Hands-on functional business experience in an enabling process domain.
* Familiar with APQC, BPMN, ARIS.
* Excellent English communication skills.
* Able to explain complex topics in simple language.
Apply now for the role of business process analyst and or send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.