Business Process Analyst - 6 month contract - Sydney
Progressive IT, in partnership with one of our key clients in Sydney are currently searching for an experienced Business Process Analyst to work across a number of projects which will include Process Mapping, Process Design, Operating Model Design and Business Process Improvements.
The senior level Business Process Analyst will lead by example, to lead the process management requirements on a number of projects in the FMCG industry. They will require the experience and confidence to engage with stakeholders and be a driving force in the decision making process.
1. Process Improvement
- Use industry standard business improvement methodologies to deliver desired business outcomes.
- Provide the business with capability for process improvement analysis, diagnostics and solutions.
- Stakeholder management (impact assessments, running improvement workshops, project planning from process improvement perspective).
2. Process Design
- Lead the design in Projects and Change activities through Business Improvement techniques and tools
- Capture the AS-IS / TO-BE components of the Operating Model
3. Process Quality
- Conduct Quality assessments of the AS-IS / TO-BE content into and out of the Operating Model as per standards
4. Delivery of Operating Model Material
5) Process Training and Education Experience
Minimum 5 years experience including
- Process improvement
- Experience in the field of Business Process Management and Improvement in a medium to large business
- Lean/ Six Sigma awareness/green belt/black belt
- Modelling experience (ARIS or other modelling tools)
- Desirably FMCG experience (or Wholesale / B2B)
- Experience in financial process (AP/AP)
Commercial Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business or related tertiary field
- Business Process Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Communication and Change Management
- Problem solving
If you feel this role would be a great fit based on your skill set and experience, please apply now. *Please note only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements can be considered for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com