For one of our Key Clients we are looking for a Business Partner/ a Senior Business Analyst with expertise in Finance, Accounting & Treasury Operations to assist our business solutions team in several upcoming and on-going IT projects
- Lead process design activities with business groups within a specific business process area and/or cross-functional teams to enable achievement of key operating objectives,
- gather business requirements through leading or participating in system blueprint and design sessions;
- document, prioritize and sanitize business requirements that are aligned with IT system strategies;
- oversee and provide support during project execution, testing, go-live and hypercare phases;
- oversee on-going operational activities to ensure compliance with our stage gate methodology, operations, and internal controls
- work with accounting and finance groups to improve operational excellence and lower cost operations.
The candidate needs to have:
- Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance /Accounting option, OR business degree in supported area or other related field
- A minimum of 6 years in multiple roles with increasing levels of leadership responsibility in system analysis, defining technical requirements, and performing high level design for complex solutions.
- 4+ years' work experience in a role that offers exposure and interaction with senior management within Finance, Treasury and General Accounting teams.
- 4+ years of technical knowledge and experience working with SAP (ECC, FI-CO modules, Treasury Risk Management (TRM), Cash management, Electronic banking solutions, In-House Cash, Payment processing, Liquidity planning
- Experience and demonstrable understanding of end-to-end business process in Finance and in treasury - front-office; middle office and back office treasury processes;
- Experience working with other systems e.g. Mysis, Bloomberg, SharePoint, Microsoft Project,
- Ability to communicate concisely in English and clearly document in English is an absolute requirement.
- Strong in project financial planning and estimation processes (budgets, forecasts, actuals, burn rate, accruals).
- Good understanding of project procurement activities (SOW, RFP etc)
Duration: 6 months
If you are interested in this position please respond with your most updated CV.