Business Intelligence Developer - 6 month contract - Sydney
I am currently working with one of our key clients and resourcing for a Business Intelligence Developer / Analyst for an initial 6 month contract based in Sydney. The Developer / Analyst will be working in a small team currently engaged with the early stages of a project to build a data warehouse, tabular models, and Power BI dashboards covering finance reporting but also sales and assets reporting.
It's a relatively small team at present, so the role includes a bit of everything including:
- Develop and extend data models and dashboards using the MSBI stack, with an emphasis on delivering insightful dashboards, metrics and reports for the business and finance team.
- Work with business stakeholders to expand on current capabilities, develop requirements, and deliver a varied reporting suite
- Maintain and manage the end to end report development process within agreed service levels
- Maintain and extend the existing BI infrastructure and platform to support BI services and capability
- 5 years' industry experience in a BI role
- Strong accounting/financial knowledge and experience, ideally some formal qualifications
- Lateral Thinker - technically.
- Extensive experience working on the MSBI Stack (particularly Power BI, DAX and SSAS)
- Who can provide meaningful insights by designing and building dashboards and reports on Power BI.
- Proficient in stakeholder management and requirement gathering
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Who will pitch in, can work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Who will fit in with the team and with organisations culture.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role, please APPLY now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018