In this role, you will join the team as an experienced BI analyst to support the testing teams and provide specialised testing and business analysis skills for the delivery of BI solutions. 6 month initial contract.
About our client
Our client is a multi-award winning company in the financial services industry. Headquartered in Brisbane, they are dedicated to the financial wellbeing of its clients.
About the role
- Providing support for a range of BI testing activities
- Planning, scheduling and executing testing-related activities
- Identifying, reporting and mitigating quality-related risks and taking appropriate action
- Ensuring quality outcomes by adhering to and coaching others in the organisation's processes and practices
- Strong technical writing skills and ability to present high quality information and documentation
What you can bring to this role
- Proven in experience in BI testing, data warehousing solutions, data cubes and ETL testing
- Advanced understanding and experience with MS SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL)
- Strong hands-on background in testing BI solutions
- Experienced in regression and automated testing techniques
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Acquiring new technical and leadership skills whilst gaining a breadth of experience in different areas of the financial services industry
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018