As a Business Engagement Partner, you will take ownership for implementing and monitoring engagement procedures, projects and processes to ensure the achievement of IT and business strategies, and in turn, increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate workshops to ensure effective communication with stakeholders at all levels across the business and optimum planning and implementation of IT solutions.
- Monitoring key performance indicators and recommending improvements where possible to ensure IT activities are well aligned to achieve business objectives
- Maintain and update reporting systems to provide accurate feedback in support of planning, budget and forecasting for projects within the IT portfolio
What you can bring to this role
- Prior knowledge of and experience in the successful coordination and implementation of enterprise strategy and technology planning
- A solid background in business partnering for the IT function of a large organisation
- Qualified to a degree level or relevant equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of regulations and statutory regulations to minimise organisational exposure to risk and liability
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to working alongside a highly innovative team within a rapidly expanding organisation.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018