We are looking for an experienced Business Architect within Enterprise Services to fill an initial 6 month contract to join their team in Sydney's West, as soon as possible.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies across Asia-Pacific and home to the most premium brands across a range of divisions.
About the role
As a Business Domain Architect, you will predominately focus on translating strategy and practices into enterprise services architecture to enable delivery of appropriate solutions. Ensure clarity of how technology underpins enterprise services strategy. Act as a Lead Architect for assigned projects, initiatives and for their domains.
What you can bring to this role
In this role, you will be able to successfully convey recommendations and be trusted advisor. You will also have proven success in your ability to engage, develop and lead a team and be future focused with strategic thought leadership. You can also bring the following experience to the role:
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years practicing as an architect
- A minimum 3 years practicing as a Business Architect
- Must have a background working in Finance
- Expertise in Enterprise Services architecture strategy.
- Expertise in technology trends as relevant for Enterprise Services innovation
- Extensive knowledge of architecture practices, principles and governance
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity to work within a multinational company
If this sounds like an opportunity that will further your career, please apply with your most updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018