We are looking for an experienced Business Architect to fill an initial 6 month contract to join their team in Sydney's West.
About our client
Our client is one of the largest FMCG companies across Asia-Pacific and home to the most premium brands across a range of divisions.
About the role
As a Business Domain Architect, you will predominately focus on translating supply chain strategy and practices into supply chain architecture to enable delivery of appropriate solutions. You will update, deliver and drive the development of supply chain architectures for complex systems to support business needs.
What you can bring to this role
In this role, you will be able to successfully convey recommendations and be trusted advisor. You will also have proven success in your ability to engage, develop and lead a team. You can also bring the following experience to the role:A minimum of
- 5 - 8 years practicing as an architect
- Expertise in Supply Chain Domain technology
- Experience in senior stakeholder management
- Proven track record in implementation of roadmaps, architecture strategy, tools and frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of architecture practices and principles
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity to work within a multinational company
If this sounds like an opportunity that will further your career, please apply with your most updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018