A growing engineering consultancy firm are seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to focus on the Oil & Gas and Power sectors.
The purpose of the role is to help the client expand their market share by identifying business development opportunities;
- Establish new client relationships and manage a number of existing key clients
- Demonstrate commercial and technical astuteness
- Development of sales campaigns and contribute to growth areas
- Articulate company's business proposition and communicate value proposition
- Secure contracts of various sizes
- Relevant Business Development experience in the Oil & Gas/Energy sector
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously in developing their own strategy for business development
- Experience of business development in the UK market essential
- Any brownfield project experience highly desirable
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to play a key role in developing the market share of a business that has seen sustained growth during the downturn.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales