Business Development Consultant / Manager, Nottingham, Engineering Consultancy
Our client is looking to recruit a new Business Development Executive to focus in the Energy (oil and gas, power) and/or Processing sectors. Our client will offer you a staff position, or if you prefer a contract role paying a daily rate (28 day notice period). Commission is available with both options.
This will be an active role reporting into our customers Nottingham office however this role will involve an amount of international and national travel. We are looking for a bright, energetic, and articulate individual with Business Development experience and a genuine passion to making a significant contribution towards the company's growth plans.
To be successful in this role, previous experience of working within Business Development is required. You will also need to demonstrate your ability to:
- Establish new client relationships and manage a number of existing client accounts
- Meet business targets (measured KPI's and monetary)
- Demonstrate commercial and technical astuteness
- Articulate the business proposition and communicate our services, vision and values
- Develop sales campaigns and input into growth areas
- Contribute to marketing campaigns and event attendance
- Be knowledgeable in the energy (oil and gas, power, water) and/or Processing sectors
- Secure contracts of various sizes In return you will have a competitive remuneration package, and the opportunity to grow with the company
Our client's ambitious engineering company providing technically led engineering and project services to the global energy and processing industries. Following a period of modest growth during the O&G downturn, the company is now looking to continue this growth and increase turnover during 2019 and beyond.
If interested in this role, please send me your latest CV or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales