- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent electric utility experience
- Experience in delivering Smart City and Utility of the Future related technologies and business models
- Project Management Professional PMP Certification
- Experience or knowledge of the specific functional area or discipline (e.g. Utility design, planning or construction)
- 10 -15 years of Project and Program Management experience and demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule
- 5+ years of consulting experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.