For one of our international key clients we are urgently looking for a Business Change Management Analyst.
Major Job Duties:
- Partner with the project manager/work effort lead to integrate business change management activities into the project plan.
- Track the execution of business change management deliverables.
- Identify, track and develop business change impact communication and training deliverables.
- Identify and document stakeholder impacts, and manage the required change efforts resulting from the stakeholder analysis.
- Partner with the project team, business representatives, and Corporate Communications to develop communication strategy and tactics.
- Partner with the project team and business representatives to develop training strategy and roll-out.
- Provide business change management support to project team, stakeholders, and business change management team. Identify, escalate, and develop tactics to address business change management issues and/or possible barriers that may impact the project deployment to project leadership.
- Provide business change management guidance and insight to Project Manager and team.
- Ensure all Business Change Management activities are effectively executed according to Project Management Office Change Management Methodology.
- 10+ years of experience as a business change management analyst on medium to large projects within a major corporate environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Receptive and adaptable to changing situations and priorities.
- Ability to lead/facilitate meetings and/or workshops.
- Understands the "people" side of change and is able to coach/guide individuals through organizational transitions.
- Has strong analytical skills and is able to take action/resolution on issues.
- Ability to proactively identify potential organizational and operational risks that may impact the delivery of the initiative.
- Ability to recommend strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigate risks.
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply with your most recent CV.
I look forward to hearing from you.