About our client
My client is a Government body looking for Business Architect to join their team based in Parramatta for an initial 12 month contract, ASAP.
About the role
The role will work primarily on the Proof of Concepts for FRS. This is a key role in the Enterprise Architecture practice (business stream in TOGAF). The role will interact with the Business, Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects in aligning business capabilities with system processes and applications. The role will work with business analysts in establishing scenarios with relevant business rules. The role will work with the Solution Architect in developing solution designs and assist in identifying system and business impact as inputs to change management.
Capabilities of this role include:
- Refine and maintain business capability model for OSR.
- Align with process hierarchy based on Transformation roadmap.
- Establish business capability anchor models for investment.
- Assist in establishing business service to applications and integration services.
- Assist in developing a channels strategy and establish a roadmap for capability uplifts.
- Assist in establishing enterprise architecture repository and reference architecture for business during program delivery, establish BPDSs for delivery.
- Contribute to architecture governance.
If this sounds like the next opportunity that will further your career, please send through your most updated resume today and I will contact you to discuss in more detail.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018