My client, a commercial organisation, is looking for a Business Analyst to work on their Windows 10 upgrade.
- Contract role
- Guiding the team using Agile methodology for Windows 10 upgrade
- Current team is very immature with Agile - mentoring around this
- Facilitating daily scrum, product backlog grooming, estimation sessions, sprint planning and retrospectives with the team
- Facilitate and encourage team empowerment and creativity
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management
- Very strong Agile experience e.g. previously/currently working as a Scrum Master/IM or worked on complicated, large Agile transformation projects
- Trained people to use Agile
- Experience working in large/national/global organisation
- Can-do attitude, as well as having the ability to speak up and ask questions
- Previously worked on a Windows 10 upgrade/rollout OR rollout of Microsoft project
Benefits for you
- Work variety - opportunity to work on multiple and sizeable projects
- Well known organisation
- Flexible working
If this role sounds like something you would be a good fit for, please apply with an updated resume.
Similarly, if you know somebody this is a great fit for, please feel free to forward my details.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to response to shortlisted candidates - apologies in advance.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018