Business Analyst / Content Audit Supervisor / Information Architect - 4+ Month Contract
We are looking for a day rate contractor, initially for 4 months with possible extension to run a Content audit on University documents for our Intranet project. The successful candidate will also be helping conduct a similar activity for their Web Presence project.
* Follow up an initial audit of University policies and procedure documents
* Ensure that the Information Owners have updated their documents ready for the new intranet
* Work with the project team to finalise a University-wide content inventory
* Work with Digital Team to identify Content Owners
* Produce 'as is' sitemap(s) for reference
* Create 'dashboards' that allow the Digital Team and Content Owners to analyze/interpret the outputs, and review page performance and status
* Liaise with Content Owners to review/update dashboards, and ensure programme is delivered at pace
Ideal candidate Skills and experience
* Strong administrative skills
* Good communication skills (they will be dealing with senior stakeholders)
* Although this project is limited to the content inventory and audit, an experienced Information Architect would be ideal, or at least experienced in implementing and managing a similar programme
* Search engine optimization, Experience of analysing/interpreting Google Analytics performance data
* Experience of communicating effectively with stakeholders at all levels, and ensuring deadlines are met
You must be available no later than 8 January 18
This role will be inside IR35 and you will go through an umbrella company.
Please send across your latest CV along with a short paragraph (4-5 lines) on your suitability to me ASAP.
This role will be inside IR35 and will go through an umbrella company.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales