One of my large FMCG clients based in Sydney CBD are looking for a Business Analyst to come on board for an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend.
The client are looking at a daily rate around the $700 a day mark inclusive of super.
The role is going to be working on projects for systems that are supporting the supply chain and logistics for regional sites and distribution centres.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience
- FMCG, Supply Chain or Logistics experience
- Agile experience and experience using Jira
- SAP experience is a desirable or if not SAP other ERP experience
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder engagement
- Excellent core BA skillset; requirement gathering, process mapping, running workshops etc
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018