Business Analyst - Melbourne - 3 - 4 month contract
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for a Business Analyst.
They are looking for an individual who can effectively support the statutory planning department to go paperless by moving from a hardcopy file system to an electronic system.
Role: Business Analyst
Contract Length: 3 - 4 months
- Look at requirements, use cases and practices of the Statutory Planning team
- Propose a solution for capturing hardcopy file content in a digital format
- Assess and develop a report articulating options
- Collaborating in team environment
- Experience in digital transformation
- Experience with business process mapping and improvements
- Experience in gathering requirements through interviews and workshops with business stakeholders
- Must have experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent stakeholder management / engagement skills
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano with an updated CV. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.