Business Analyst - Finance - Infrastructure - Sydney CBD - 550 Day Rate - 3 Month Contract
My client is one of the leading financial institutions in Australia and are currently looking for a skilled Business Analyst to assist with current infrastructure projects.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders via conducting workshops and building rapport.
- Gathering critical information from stakeholders to produce valuable reports.
- Communicating insights to cross-functional team members and management.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, investigate improvements and develop/implement solutions.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Previously worked within the finance space.
- Previously worked as a Business Analyst on a cloud based infrastructure project.
This is an excellent opportunity to build your career within a reputable organisation as there is a high chance of another 3 month extension and permanent placement after 6 months.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please apply with and attach a copy of your CV to the application.
Whilst I understand that this role may not be relevant to you, if you do know someone who would be interested in the above role, feel free to forward this through to them.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018