Business Analyst - 12 Month Contract + ext. - Credit Risk - 700 day rate inc. super - Sydney CBD
I am currently working for an organisation who is looking to take on a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract + extension to work in the CBD in the Credit Risk & Analytics space.
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders and other relevant information in order to prepare documentation.
- Facilitate workshops with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth communication across all areas of the business.
- Provide technical team with support on relevant systems and ensure that requirements are communicated to technical team.
- Maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders to ensure smooth communication across the business.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- At least 5 years of experience within the Credit Risk/Credit Analytics space.
- Previous exposure working as a Business Analyst on regulatory compliance projects in the finance space.
- Understand of BASEL Capital requirements.
- Understanding of both APRA and ASIC requirements in the Credit Risk space.
If you are interested in the above position, apply via the relevant link or send me a copy of your updated CV via LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/matthew-robertson-719b74116/
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018