One of my clients is looking for a Business Analyst for an initial contract till the end of the financial year that is likely to extend long term.
The role will be a Business Analyst within the Cyber Security Program, your role will include identification of detailed business requirements for the development of a strategic business case.
You will be required to facilitate workshops and work closely with stakeholders from across the organisation. You will create key project artefacts and work with the broader project team to support the RFP/RFQ process.
This is very important role and will require a focused and driven professional to meet the expectations of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ Years Business Analyst Experience
- Cyber Security experience is 100% essential
- Excellent documentation skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to engage well with stakeholders across the business
- Experience process mapping and process flows
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Accountabilities (Tasks & Decisions)
You will play a key role working with stakeholders to identify and develop detailed business requirements and other documentation to support the Cyber Security Program business case.
You will be a proactive Business Analyst who is able to facilitate multiple workshops, using your problem solving and analysis skills, to help identify and articulate scope and requirements across all areas of the business.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Gathering, documenting and obtaining sign-off of functional and non-functional requirements (BRD) and other project documents as required.
- Collecting process information and documenting in various templates (e.g. swim lanes flowchart)
- Ensuring traceability of requirements through the creation of a RTM. - Identifying and raising risks/issues if it affects the project.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the development of the program schedule and other project deliverables.
- Supporting the Senior Business Analyst in development of Business Case documentation as well as activities related to the project approval lifecycle.
- Support the Project Manager (as required) specifically around coordination of activities
- Partnering with the business to identify and capture key stakeholder information
- Contributing detailed requirements to the RFP/RFQ and 3rd party engagement
- Analysis of RFP/RFQ responses against agreed requirements in the vendor selection process
- Support in the development of test scripts and executing of the test scripts
- Partnering with Business users throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. Business Requirements, Training, User Acceptance Testing)
- Raising issues and risks if it affects the project delivery. If applicable, responsible also for resolving the issues and risks.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com