About the role
As a Business Analyst within the BAU Delivery Team, you will play a key role in facilitating the translation of business requirements into value-added technical solutions through collaboration with business and technical teams across the business. You will take responsibility for understanding requirements across business units, accurate and concise documentation of these, and providing user guides and documentation in addition to project plans and timelines.
- Requirements gathering and documentation within an Agile environment
- Structuring test plans, test cases and workable timeframes
- Writing user guides and documentation
- Risk management
What you can bring to this role
- Strong background in and understanding of internal business functions
- Prior experience within financial services industry and BAU
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of unit trust and later listed issuer requirements
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Invaluable experience working across a range of interesting projects
- Highly experienced team
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018