Business Analyst - Melbourne - 3 month contract - Council
Progressive, in partnership with a key client in Melbourne, are currently searching for Business Analysts. Working on an initial 3 month contract.
The project work is related to moving to Cloud First moving from On - Prem solutions and ideally they are searching for someone who can start immediately.
Role: Business Analyst
Contract Length: 3 months
- Australia citizenship or permanent residency
- Experience with designing and writing specifications
- Experience in writing trace ability matrix
- Experience with business process mapping and improvement
- Experience building and developing business cases
- Experience in gathering requirements through interviews and workshops with business stakeholders
- Any experience in disciplined agile methodology is beneficial (not essential)
- Experience in drawing System Architecture Diagram, Network diagrams and data flows
- Experience in customer facing internet website/web applications
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Therese Tano with an updated CV. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.