Senior Business Analyst - Canberra or Melbourne - 2 Month Contract + 1 Month Extension
My client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst to develop a full business case proposal. This work will impact the profitability and efficiency of the firm and is of significant importance.
Location: Melbourne or Canberra
Contract: 2 Month + 1 Month extension day rate
- This business case proposal will involve the development of a Project Initiation Document and will seek to deliver an electronic version of the client's certificate of capacity.
- This work will be scoped and designed in conjunction with other works to develop an API gateway and IdAM solution.
- The candidate will be required to present the business case in the recommended manner.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders in order to gather requirements and facilitate workshops with said stakeholders.
- Produce Key Documents and develop a suitable solution as well as identify the benefits, risks and financial significance of each solution.
- Relevant Qualifications and at least 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in modelling tools (Sparx Enterprise Architect would be desirable)
- Extensive Experience in writing Business Case and Project Initiation Documents in the public sector.
- Ability to quickly understand business issues and challenges of client's organisation, ICT environment and industry.
- Understanding of digital health solution architecture, secure messaging technology and requirements - Preferable to have experience with Best Practice, Genie, Medical Director, Medtech or Zedmed.
- Understanding of numerous technical platforms including .NET, API, IdAM and Java.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018