A Business Analyst is required for a 6 month contract based in Cheshire. Their preference is a Business Analyst who understands local authority procedures and ideally has worked in a Families and Wellbeing capacity. Please note this role is inside IR35.
* Analysis. Usefully analyse information and use it to determine a better future state. This 'visioning' the future based on evidence of the 'as is' is really important to us. They test this at interview.
* Ability to work at pace and add value quickly - evidence of this in other projects.
* Benefits identification (ideally BAs having experience of defining cashable savings) - again they ask how they would approach this at interview.
* System implementation experience - good understanding of software development and in particular ability to work effectively as part of an Agile team.
- Strong Families and Wellbeing
- Social Care software experience (LiquidLogic or Frameworki)
- Strong Business Analyst skills - AS-IS TO-BE
- Business Analyst skills in Transformation
Day Rate - £400 per day (Inside IR35)
Length - 6 Months
Location - Greater Manchester
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales