One of my large clients based in the west of Sydney looking for a Business Process Analyst for an initial 6 month contract that is very likely to extend beyond that point.
The role is going to be focused on engaging with a number of different areas within the business to map out processes and create work instructions.
The role is looking for someone to potentially start before Christmas but latest first or second week in January.
The experience that they are looking for:
- Experienced Process Analyst (essential)
- Supply Chain, Retail or FMCG experience (desirable)
- Exposure to complex project delivery (numerous streams of work)
- Ability to create functional and non-functional requirements, validation and GAP analysis of an end to end process
- Able to create process modelling/mapping, traceability matrices, business scenarios, data analysis
- Able to work in fast paced environment, can prioritise work based on ever changing variables.
- Self-starter with excellent communication skills
- Can work with Change Manager to support training requirements
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years Business/ Process Analyst experience
- Excellent experience process mapping/modelling
- Excellent communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018