Business Process Analyst - 6 Months FTC - Essex - Immediate start
My client based in Essex is currently looking for a business process analyst for an 6 month fixed term contract to provide support to their business in the UK. In this role you will be responsible for analysing the internal project management, delivery and installation process then reporting findings back to create improvement plans.
Review, Identify, plan, and implement key projects to improve quality, reduce cost, increase productivity, and improve efficiencies in Project Management, Site Supervision, Delivery, and Installation, resulting in significant business improvement, by reducing mistakes, re-work, increasing efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
Actively lead projects and provide individual contributions after key projects have been identified.
Be flexible in location and time to fully immerse themselves in the business and all parts of the process to fully understand the challenges within this sector.
Coordinate communication activities and market the process and results by publicising goals, plans, progress, and results
Produce a fully comprehensive report and recommendations to be distributed and reviewed by the Management Team, giving clear recommendations, goals and handover process to implement the changes recommended
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, to put together current process, business improvements and long term business recomndations.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal partners/colleagues to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the relevant project.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,.
- Experience in working with various forms of data including primary, secondary and actual real time experiences with the workforce.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans and activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally
If you would be interested in being submitted for this role please send an updated cv and I will be in touch to discuss further
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales