We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join a global client based in Macquarie Park. The primary objective of this role is to successfully manage assigned business analysis deliverables of a programme of work designed to deliver on their strategic objective.
- Business analyst
- Permanent Opportunity
- Macquarie Park
- $130,000 - $150,000 package + benefits
What you will be responsible for:
- Produces the business analysis deliverables assigned to them as required, e.g. the business analysis plan, process maps, requirements documentation, requirements traceability matrices, use cases and scenarios, procedures, reports on outcomes and recommendations.
- Plans and performs business analysis activities as required, e.g. information gathering, process analysis and design, requirements elicitation, current state analysis, gap analysis, and workshop design and facilitation.
- Proactively identifies and manages project risks and issues related to their deliverables.
- Collaborates with programme managers, project managers and work stream leads to achieve the project objectives according to scope, time, cost and quality expectations.
- Work closely with the Change & Communication work stream to identify and understand change impacts on the business.
- Reports to the business analysis work stream lead on status, including issues and risks, and collaborates with others to manage interdependencies.
To be successful for you will have:
- BA or process improvement certification, e.g. Six Sigma, Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA), or similar.
- Proven ability to work on cross functional business improvement initiatives.
- Strong analytical and lateral thinking skills.
- Solid documentation and process modelling skills.
- Proven ability to communicate and liaise effectively with various teams, clients and stakeholders and both verbally and in writing.
To learn more, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1010 and click APPLY!
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018