One my Canberra based clients are looking for a Business Analyst to work on analysis and design of business requirements, processes, and practices to support bespoke, off-the-shelf, and cloud-based business solutions.
The role is going to be an initial 12 month contract initially but is likely to extend for up to 3 years.
The essential for this role is to have a minimum of NV1 security clearance but ideally looking for people will NV2.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience delivering projects using agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurately written documentation for a non-technical audience including: business process maps; user stories and logical data models/entity relationship models.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality written documentation for technical, project and development staff including: use cases; functional requirement specifications; data dictionaries; and data flow diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships and translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to develop quality specifications for complex ICT systems; including bespoke, off-the-shelf, and cloud-based software business solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver business solutions within agreed time, cost, and quality expectations.
- Ability to adhere to agreed standards and better practice frameworks for system development lifecycle management, architecture and design, project management, and change management.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018