Business Analyst - Melbourne - 3 month contract (Initial)
Progressive Recruitment is currently working with one of our key clients in Melbourne and resourcing for an experienced Business Analyst with a strong banking background for an initial 3 month Melbourne based contract.
- Main objective is for the Business Analyst to work with a small team (PM, BA and a Business Lead) to develop approaches for completing effective discovery phase for Banking Code of Practice Changes.
- Assist with up skill and development of others in this process to help grow our capability.
- Working with multiple business areas and technology SMEs for discovery outcomes.
Outcomes of the discovery phase would include but not limited to:
- Epics (and potentially) stories for delivery for business and technology.
- ROM for delivery.
- Roadmap for delivery of the code changes.
- Approach for validating compliance by due date.
The client has recently transformed to a new way of working with domains aligned to business areas with squads adopting agile practice and principles. Still in the early stages, the organisation needs to develop the up front process 'discovery' to make sure the right work is broken to the right level and flows to the right teams in a timely manner.
Essential Skill set:
- As Is To Be
- Experienced in Agile
- Experienced in scrum
- Proven mentoring skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Excellent Stakeholder Management
- Experienced in working with projects in a discovery phase
Soft skill set:
- Passionate about outcomes
- Positive & can do attitude
- Able to bring ideas
- Forward thinking
- Able to engage and work collaboratively (very important)
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, please APPLY now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018